One way to maintain good preventative dental care is through regular dental checkups and x-rays.
We are devoted to helping patients maintain proper function of your mouth through reconstructive dental work
If you are looking for a way to brighten a dull smile, it can be achieved through whitening, Bonding or vaneers
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENTAL CARE
Drs. Jarvis and Goldwyn and their professional dental care team strive to provide the highest quality state-of-the-art dental services for you and your family, including:
- Digital X-rays, digital images, and computers in each patient room
- Regular preventive dentistry services, teeth cleaning and periodontal therapy with our dental hygienists
- Routine dental care, including oral hygiene instruction, periodontal screening and treatment, as well as recommended use of current dental products and instruments to maintain a bright and healthy smile
- Safe and effective teeth whitening and bruxism guards
- Comprehensive general dentistry services for the entire family
COMPLETE GENERAL DENTISTRY
Dr. Jarvis, Dr. Goldwyn and the entire staff at Southwest Portland Dental can help you achieve your individual dental health goals, giving you the smile you want!
Our comprehensive general dental care services and procedures include:
- Dental Exam, X-Rays and Teeth Cleaning
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Tooth Bonding and Veneers
- Dental Implant Supported Restorations
- Removable Dental Appliances including Partial Dentures and Overdentures
- Children's Dental Care
- Routine Root Canals and Extractions
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Referral to Specialists When it Would Best Serve Your Needs
SERVING SOUTHWEST PORTLAND
For more than 25 years, Southwest Portland Dental has been dedicated to serving Southwest Portland, Oregon, Hillsdale Portland, Beaverton and the surrounding communities with a family-friendly, caring approach to general dentistry.
Our attentive, comfortable dentist office is conveniently located in the community of Hillsdale, close to Interstate 5, just off Highway 10. Our address is 1616 SW Sunset Boulevard, Suite B, Portland, Oregon, 97239.
Call us at (503) 244-8112 for your personal appointment. We look forward to meeting you in person soon!
Southwest Portland Dental
1616 SW Sunset Blvd., Suite B